Very of-topic but this really concerns me:

> "He wanted so also because that he could ask explanations from project
> manager when he thinks hours spent exceeds more than what should have
> required "

If he knows or think he knows what is required, then i don't put much trust
in his co-workers. He will always get budgeted and exact times filled in and
not actual time.

Not that it's something you can do much about in the UI...

Regards
---
Håkan Reis
User experience and .NET Consultant at Dotway AB
Øredev Program Committee
+46(768)510033

Our conference || http://oredev.org - It's going to be great in 2009
My company  || http://dotway.se
My blog || http://blog.reis.se
My twitter || @haqwin

Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."