@ Fabian: Thanks for response :)

6. Design draft documents are like the 1st iteration of the detailed
UI specification. It contains mostly of visuals that are to be
verified by business owner or project managers. For example, it could
contain those UI layouts with only a brief description about it. While
these design drafts address project managers

@ William: Thanks for response :)

I will wait to hear more such thinking. Not only because I have not
seen them appear so far in ui specs doc, but also wondering who can
possibly benefit from it (again if placed in UI specs doc meant for
coders).

-Shivan

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Fabian A<sprock...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i would say 7. Question though, what are you putting for 6. design
> draft documents?
>
> fabian
>
> On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 2:57 AM, shivan kannan<shivan.kan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I understand creating the following different deliverable documents in
>> order:
>>
>> 1. Creating user personas
>> 2. Scenarios
>> 3. High level use cases document
>> 4. Requirements specifications document
>> 5. Low-level use cases document
>> 6. Design draft documents
>> 7. Wireframes creation
>> 8. Task flow diagrams
>> 9. UI specification document
>> 10. Help manual, user documents
>>
>> I would like to know where or which from the above includes the
>> following documents/ document parts:
>> 1. Typography specifications
>> 2. Color palettes info
>> 3. Iconography
>>
>> At least I know that I have not seen them in any UI specification
>> documents so far.
>>
>> Few related questions:
>> 1. These are deliverables by graphic designer, UI designer or
>> UX practitioner?
>> 2. Who will benefit from them? Who can possibly use them in an
>> application development senario?
>> 3. How important are they to include in a complex web based
>> application that involve quite a bit of artistic look and feel UI, or
>> for example: developing a kiosk UI.
>>
>> Id be pleased if anyone can hint/ share. Thanks.

Shivan Kannan
★ uidude.com
★ uidude.wordpress.com
★ twit...@uidude