@druid %u2013 thanks, have you tried exporting your doc as a visio xml
drawing?

@maurice, @david %u2013 no dice %u2013 visio doesn%u2019t like pdfs.
Tried all the format options and nothing worked. Thanks though.

@stevenitz %u2013 can%u2019t use a mac at work. =(  wish I could
though, apps like coda, textmate, cssedit really helped me up my
game.

@david %u2013 yeah, diagramming for sure, no pixels allowed.

@kim %u2013 yep, I%u2019d need to copy and paste each object/layer
separately. Obviously not going to scale.

@todd %u2013 agreed

@stephen %u2013 that would be great, but I%u2019m not allowed to use
my personal comp at work for anything. Looked into it already. =)

@renee %u2013 all this pdf talk makes me wonder if one of my settings
is incorrect. I couldn%u2019t get a pdf created by one program to open
in the other.

Visio gets the job done, but not without quirks. Alt Shift F6 to
zoom? I can work around its refusal to allow pixels as a metric with
stencils, but Visio forces me to think about regions in inches or
points, which obviously isn%u2019t a digital display language. I
built a persona template yesterday with a ton of guides and when it
came time to make an attributes tab, couldn%u2019t duplicate the
layout. Each guide needed to be manually selected, copied and pasted,
and then moved to its appropriate spot since Visio flung them into a
random place. =)  Also, no one wants to navigate through a large
wireframe deck with tabs. Haven%u2019t made a wireframe yet, but I
suspect I%u2019ll miss layers quite a bit.

Anyway, it%u2019s always good to focus on what makes something
usable. Thanks for the responses all!