Greetings from USID Foundations!

*USID2009 -* Early Bird Registration
*DESIGN FOR ALL:* Usability, Accessibility & Creativity

We are happy to announce that the *Early bird registration* for the USID2009
has been opened till 31st August 2009.

We hope you will take this opportunity to register *by 31st August 2009*, to
get the * benefit of* *special registration fee as early bird registration*.

We are also offering special registration fee for Staudents and
Differently-abled professionals. Refer below table for registration charges.

*Please visit
**http://www.usidfoundation.org/usid2009/registration.html*<http://www.usidfoundation.org/usid2009/registration.html>
 *for more details and Registration Form for USID2009 conference.*

  Looking forward to see you at USID2009.

Regards

USID2009 team

*DESIGN FOR ALL:* Usability, Accessibility & Creativity
18th to 20th September 2009,
Hotel Leela Palace Kimpinski
Bangalore

*Category*
*Single /Group* *Early Bird Registration* *
(Until August 31, 2009)

*Regular Registration
*(Till 12th Sep. 2009)
 *Professionals* Single Registration INR 5000.00 INR 6000.00 *Professionals*
*Group of Five +* INR 4500.00** INR 5500.00 *Differently-abled***
professionals* *Single Registration* INR 3000.00 INR 3500.00 *Students*****
*Single Registration* INR 2500.00 INR 3000.00

* The registration will qualify as Early bird if it meets the following:

   - Email your completely filled registration form with all mandatory
   details and mentioning courier/ registered post/ speed postal information by
   31st August 2009 at regis...@usidfoundation.org
   - The cheques/DD received at our office by 4th September, 2009
   - Your registration will not be confirmed until full payment is received.

** Fee applicable for each participant.
*** Professionals with limited abilities
**** Max. 7 students from one institute. Student must bring their valid ID
card of their institution during the conference.