When: Wednesday, August 26th. Starting at 6:30pm until 8:30pm

Where: Neary's Pub. 1 Chatham St. Dublin 2.** (http://tinyurl.com/m3mw73)
**
What: Plan the "IxD Showcase" for Design Week '09 (http://www.designweek.ie/)

IxDA Dublin are presenting an “Interaction Design Showcase" at Dublin's Design Week in November 2009.

This is a fantastic opportunity for us to present the best examples of interaction design work created by our local members and to promote awareness of our discipline to other designers and the general public.

We will be kicking off with a planning and brainstorming session to discuss and ideate around the theme, format, tone, style and content of the showcase.

We would like to invite all local members to participate in this session and to get involved in what will no doubt be an innovative, rewarding and fun project. The exact nature of the event is a blank canvas so please bring all your best ideas and suggestions to the table.

"Design Week 2009, from November 2nd to 8th, is a week long celebration of Irish and international design. The main purpose is to highlight the important contribution good design makes to the cultural and economic life of Ireland through fostering a reputation for creative excellence and innovation.”

Interested: RSVP at http://ixdadublin.ning.com/

--
All the Best,

Seamus Byrne
Creative Director
Graphic Mint
"Visual and Interaction Design for Brands, Products and Services"

Mobl: 087 618 5655