(Cross-posted)

When: September 8th, 2009
Where: iCrossing, Black Lion Street, Brighton (Map)
Time: 6:30 pm -
Cost: £ free
Details: http://uxbrighton.org.uk/gameplay-research-and-design

Talk descriptions will follow, but we've got *2 great speakers so book quickly*.

*GiGi Demming* (User Testing Manager at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe) &
*Gareth White* (Co-director of Vertical Slice and ex-Rockstar Games developer)

We may also have one or two other *mystery guests(!)* and possibly a demo.

After the talks, we’ll continue the conversation over a drink at The
Black Lion (next door to iCrossing).

--
Danny Hope
User Experience Consultant, Brighton (UK)