Sheri
I too agree w/Adrian.  I have worked on a music site (playlist and
build your own playlist internet radio) and an e-com site (registry).
 In the world of music listening, "favorite" often times means "I
like this and want to store in my personal playlist-downloading but
not purchasing). Music sites (and probably video) will solicit
"favorite" from the user and then match those songs that folks have
"favorited" (if that's a word) to others songs of similar genre and
other tastes (of listeners).

Wishlist and gift registry beg for "I want this and either you
purchase it for me or I will be buying it".  I dont know that
"favorite" has a place in that scenario.  As for save for later -
could be any number of reasons why a person hits "save".  I think
wishlist is your better approach if it is a product that is available
for purchase.

Druid
North Carolina