Ummm... yeah. I have seen that, and that's precisely why I did it
myself.

Add a three-ring punch and a binder into the mix and whammo! I have
my own sketchbook with the following added benefits:

1. It's a fraction of the cost (except the time to create... but
this was fun and worth it)
2. I can rearrange/add/remove pages, and not get those pieces of
confetti if I rip a page out of the book (that makes me crazy).
3. I can relatively easily print them in any color I want with a
quick mod of the visio template. ;)
4. I can share it with other folks who may have already been looking
for this kind of thing.

///eks