Navid,

Great response. You hit the nail on the head. That was very well put
and sounds like a real fun agile scenario. I mean the whole point of
the process in my opinion is really for everyone to get a chance to
have some ownership and put there expertise into the product from the
beginning and you have that example in number 1. You also have that
example with the designers and developers working side by side in 2
and 3. That is the point in my opinion. Everyone has a different
background and expertise but when you bring those differences into
one group and say now everyone has an equal part and we all have to
listen to what everyone has to say from the beginning. Well then I
find we learn that not much becomes impossible and you tend to not
hear things like "I can't do that",  It turns into "How are we
going to do that together as a team" which makes it actually fun.