For what it's worth, I'm a big fan of the job postings here. They serve to:

- Keep me informed of the changing job landscape
- Keep friends connected to potential companies looking to hire (I often forward)
- Inform me as to what skills employers are looking for

The best part of the job postings here are that they meet with so many eyes. As long as they are applicable to our profession, it seems like a win-win.

That said, I bin anything with "JOB" in the title and have the option to view them later -- suspect that pushing job postings off from the main stream would dilute the number of viewers and make it less attractive to employers to seek our talent. This is such a direct pipeline. It needs to be respected, but so far it seems to be working nicely.

....the alternative is that we could have no job postings at all, in any forum. I'm happy the industry knows of us and prioritizes this work highly.

-D