Hi Everybody!

I just wanted to forward on the info about CanUX, an amazing event
coming up in November.  Early registration is on until Sept. 30th,
plus all IxDA members can use the discount code cnxixda for an
additional $75 off registration!

Join your peers and well as great presenters (Peter Merholz, Nathan
Curtis, and more) in the beautiful Canadian Rockies for three days of
hands on workshops.

Read on below for more info, and check out http://canux.nform.ca for
a full schedule and material form previous years.

Hope to see some of you there!

Matt Nish-Lapidus
nForm User Experience

----

I'd like to remind you that Canux 2009 is fast approaching, and
early registration is available *through September 30*. I wanted to
share some details about program, which looks like one of our best
ever.

This year we're excited to welcome a fantastic roster of speakers.
·  Peter Merholz, President of Adaptive Path
·  Kristina Halvorson, author of Content Strategy for the Web
·  Lane Becker, President of Get Satisfaction
·  Nathan Curtis, author of Modular Web Design
·  Rahel Bailie, of Intentional Design and Content Strategy pioneer
·  Chad Fournier, UX lead for Shaw Communications
·  The Banff Leadership Arts Ensemble
·  Matthew Milan, of Normative Design
·  Alex Eberts of Akoha, the social reality game startup

We're still confirming a couple more sessions, and we're working to
bring a nonprofit organization as our Design Slam partner, so we’ll
work on real world problems that make a difference.

This year, Canux is available for the early registration package
price of $999. That includes two nights single accommodation, meals,
two receptions in addition to the conference itself, all for less
than many other events charge in fees alone. After September 30th the
price goes up to $1199.

You can find full details and registration at our website
http://canux.nform.ca