Hi all,

Can anyone think of any online or offline apps or websites that have
a well-designed "wizard" or customization widget/feature that helps
you customize and produce big blocks of text? Like write a letter, or
customize a product, or create a product...What I'm working on is
text-based, but I'd love to see any examples, text or photo or
whatever, anyone's got!

Basically, I'm looking for examples that take in *many*
inputs/fields and display *many* options/returns in a fun, clear, and
easy-to-understand way. Real-time feedback (output updating as you
type/select options) would be nice.

If anyone's got examples that aren't "wizards" in particular, but
just innovative forms with many steps, that's cool too.

Thanks!
Donna

--
Donna Lichaw