Hello everyone,

I don't often promote our events on this list (figuring you're sick of
hearing from me as it is), but because there's been a nice thread about
paying testing participants, I thought I'd mention today's UIE Virtual
Seminar.

For those of you who <snark>still believe that it's important to get
feedback from your users during the design process</snark>, you might be
wondering how you recruit these folks to be part of your research.

In today's online webinar, Dana Chisnell will be talking about the
recruitment process, from soup to nuts, including some advanced techniques
you won't discover other places.

There's a special promotion code for IXDA readers, which will get you the
session for $99. It starts in just a few hours (1:30 ET, 10:30 PT), so
you'll want to sign up right away. Just enter IXDA in the promotion code
field to get the discount.

All sorts of more information about the seminar, including a short 5-minute
preview by Dana is available at: http://j.mp/LtsU4

See you there,

Jared

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: jsp...@uie.com p: +1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks  Twitter: @jmspool