Not much out there, it's true, probalby because Interaction Design as
a discipline is relatively new. However, all is not lost - two ideas:

1. This site has a good explanation and a basis for a vision:
http://www.ixda.org/en/about_ixdg/what_is_interaction_design.shtml

2. Go to http://www.cooper.com and digest all the content there.

Where I work we've created a vision statement but it's particular
to our situation which is medical software. I think that's why there
aren't many sources for what you're looking for, it's like a
business plan because it's unique to your design group and unique to
your company.