Last week the Maine ixda chapter hosted a program in which artist Adiane Herman showed her work -- archiving simple transient lists (such as shopping lists, to do lists, etc) into expressive and archival art work.

We then spent time designing possible web sites to express the content and complexity of her work.

In a recent blog post, I outlined the approach that I developed . . . which included a number of new "tools" to let users explore a model of her world. I'd be interested in your reactions to my ideas -- both how they work as virtual designs, and how realistic it might be to implement and then to maintain such a site.

My post is at
http://arthurfink.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/herman/

Adrian Herman's current web site is
http://adrianeherman.com/

= = =

I'd also invite you to look around my growing blog ... more on listening to users, and also on art, spirituality, business, photography.
http://arthurfink.wordpress.com/

A r t h u r   F i n k           Listening, Consulting, Coaching
                                Common Sense Business Advice

                                art...@arthurfink.com   207.615.5722

                                Blog            www.arthurfink.wordpress.com
                                Consulting      www.arthurfink.com