Hi,

When you work on two sites that that share the same goals, top tasks
and audience; would try to come up with THE optimal architecture and
interactions for both and just play around with their
aesthetics/branding to make them look different? or would you
experiment with each of them until they end up with different layouts
that work?

This is becoming an issue with some of my projects, since I keep
reusing layouts that worked. And even though I get pretty good
results from that that save me time, but I don't want to end up
providing my clients with canned designs.

Your input is much appreciated