Dear all,

We´re having a visitor at our University which might be interesting to
go and talk to. Following a very short english info:

Pablo Herrera (Peru), Industrial Designer, MA in Theory, History and
Architecture Critic, SIGRADI (Digital Graphics Iberoamerican Society)
General Coordinator, full time professor at UPC (Peru), and guest
professor at Universidad de Chile, will be speaking about interactive
media: learning, implementation, and general issues on a global and
local context. > Algorythms: complex shapes in Design and
Architecture. <
Monday 19, Room SD 1003, 3:00pm (15:00h), Universidad de los Andes.
Cra 1 No 18a-10. Bogota, Colombia.

I´m hoping to meet a lot of IxDA local members at this talk. Drop me a
line if you´re attending.

Further info in spanish here:
http://designblog.uniandes.edu.co/blogs/presencias/

Cheers,