Link worked for me, btw.

Feels like the website version of a magazine.  Clean, good typography
use.  The initial fold-down with the target costume shopping
advertisement is a little "HOLY MOLY!" in my opinion, however, it
doesn't invoke the "hate" feeling for the typical pop-down,
fly-out, hover over my screen advertisements.  So if its a
"requirement" its well done.

The rest of it: Easy to browse, color scheme is solid. I like the
small added elements which give texture.  For example: the background
shapes on each sub-section like the party hats and confetti in the
"parties" section.

I have some suggestions that could improve a few things - super
nit-picky things, but in my opinion, its the small things that really
make the largest difference (and they're the things so many don't
even notice once they've changed).

Email me if you're interested in my nit-picky design suggestions.

The overall experience I think is very well done, solid organization
and easy to use.