Please apply online:
http://www.frogdesign.com/about/careers/stuttgart.html

Note:
frog design's Munich studio will be opening in Spring 2010. Location
for this position will be in Munich, but with temporary/frequent
commuting to our existing studio in Stuttgart.

Senior Program Manager - Munich

Essential Functions:
• Manages the growth of the project team
• Senior level point of contact for client
• Provides strategic account direction for account
• Ability to articulate measurable business results around
deliverables for our clients
• Assists in the business development efforts by identifying
opportunities for frog
• Shares best practices across the PM domain
• Implements resolution of project level issues independently
• Creates efficiencies and processes for the operation of account
across studios

Job Requirements:
• 7-10 years program management experience
• Experience from a client service organization
• Candidates are expected to demonstrate experience managing complex,
multi-location and multi-discipline projects
• Excellent understanding of product design, software or digital
development, and brand strategy
• Experience in account management and business development
practices
• Strong professional/academic credential including business
background
• Strong understanding of Project Accounting
• Experience with Business Software and Analysis Tools (SAP or other
ERP system a plus)
• Experience and knowledge of design and design process
• Business fluency in both German and English required

• Candidates located in Munich, with strong local business networks,
are preferred

ABOUT frog design:

frog design, inc. is a global innovation firm.
We work with the world’s leading companies, helping them create and
bring to market meaningful products, services, and experiences.
Our multidisciplinary process reveals valuable consumer and market
insights and inspires lasting, humanizing solutions. With a team of
more than 400 designers, technologists, strategists, and analysts, we
deliver fully convergent experiences that span multiple technologies,
platforms, and media.

We work across a broad spectrum of industries, including consumer
electronics, telecommunications, healthcare, media, education,
finance, retail, and fashion. Our clients include Disney, GE, HP,
Logitech, Microsoft, MTV, Seagate, Siemens, Yahoo! and others.

Founded in 1969, frog is headquartered in San Francisco, with studios
in Austin, New York, Seattle, Milan, Amsterdam, Stuttgart, and
Shanghai.