LUNAR is looking for a clear visual thinker with demonstrable experience
designing user interfaces for desktop/web apps, as well as
mobile/handheld devices.

We're looking for a German-speaker to join a growing team of Industrial
Designers, Interaction Designers and Strategists. LUNAR Europe is a
young office, but part of a long LUNAR history.  Interested designers
please contact me off list and put [Munich IxD] in the subject.

Cheers, Gretchen

CREATIVITY THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

Check out our weekly podcast about design: www.icon-o-cast.com

Gretchen Anderson

Director, Interaction Design

www.LUNAR.com <http://www.LUNAR.com>

Privileged or confidential information may be in this message. If you
are not the intended addressee, please treat this message as
confidential, discard it immediately and contact me. Thank you.