It's upsetting that the National Design Week website has such a terrible
event listing design:
http://www.nationaldesignawards.org/2009/nationaldesignweek

You have to click your city on a tiny US map... try distinguishing between
the Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut cities.

A simple list would have been sufficient. :(

-Jon