To Apply, send your resume and link to online profile to:

chris.colos...@oracle.com, 650-587-3887

Job Code:  IRC1261811
Job Title: Senior Interaction Designer
Career Level:  IC4
Department Description:  Oracle Primavera Business Unit
Location:  Bala Cynwyd, PA (Philadelphia)
Job Type: Non-Exempt, Full Time, Employee Status
Telecommute:  No
Travel: No

Oracle's Primavera Global Business Unit, the world's leading
project and portfolio management software company; has an immediate
opening for an experienced Interaction Designer. Oracle Primavera
provides the software foundation that enables all types of businesses
to achieve excellence in managing their portfolios, programs, projects
and resources. It is estimated that projects totaling more than $5
trillion in value have been managed with Oracle Primavera products.

The development group in the Primavera Global Business Unit is
focused on developing enterprise level solutions for our customers in
project intensive industries.  Our applications provide project and
portfolio management, contract management, resource management, and
risk management solutions used by customers worldwide.  We leverage
an agile development methodology (scrum) to facilitate the
development of our products.  Our development practices include
empowered scrum teams, continuous build and integration, monthly
sprint reviews, and a heavy emphasis on testing early and often.

We are looking for a qualified User Experience/Interaction Designer
to lead our design team and focus on user interface design and
usability. We need an Designer with experience designing for web and
client/server applications.
The ideal candidate will have experience in user interface,
interaction design, user research and usability testing. They will
also work very closely with the business analysts to develop and
design the user experience and to ensure new functionality meets a
high usability standard.
Responsibilities include:
Define the user experience direction for existing products.
Plan, coordinate and conduct user research, customer validation, and
usability testing sessions.
Work closely with Business Analysts, Product Managers and customers
to analyze the business need and help define the feature set for the
upcoming releases.
Translate business requirements into intuitive interface solutions.
Provide coaching to UX analysts throughout the development cycle to
ensure that process flows, wire frames and design mockups adhere to
usability standards and design guidelines.
Mentor new hires to ensure their success as a UX analyst.
Develop process flows, wire frames and mockups with accompanying
interaction rules.
Define, write, and publish standards and guidelines for the overall
user experience, including design patterns, user/work flows, and
terminology.
Keep abreast of trends in user experience, usability and interaction
design especially as they relate to emerging technologies.
Work with cross disciplinary teams to ensure team members understand
the design and how it translates the requirements into an effective
user interface.
Effectively present and persuasively convey design solutions to team
members and all levels of management.
Preferred Skills: BS Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Industrial
Engineering or related field of study, 5+ years experience in user
interface and interaction design, Experience with both Web and Client
Server applications.
EOE: M/F/D/V