Can anyone recommend a webcam to use with Morae?  I've used (and will
continue to use) a Logitech Webcam Pro, but I'm in the market for an
additional camera, and the Logitech has an unfortunate tendency to crash
the computer - I don't know if it's a problem with it interacting with
Morae specifically or not, because that's the only time I use the
webcam.  I've worked with Techsmith's support and downloaded a new
driver, which helps but does not completely fix the problem.

I might just get another Logitech, because as I said I still have the
one I got, but I'm going to be running multiple testing sessions on
multiple machines here in a few weeks and need to get one more.  Getting
another Logitech at least means I ostensibly get the *same* problems as
I already have, but if anyone can recommend a truly trouble-free model,
I'd love to hear it.  I'm running Windows XP, if it matters.

Thanks in advance,

Amy jones