---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth Tunstall <etu...@uic.edu>
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 7:15 PM

**Sorry for Cross Postings**

In preparation for Summit 09 on December 1, 2009, the U.S. National Design
Policy Initiative wants you, the People, to have an opportunity to help
shape our priorities for 2010. From now until December 1, 2009, you can go
to the Summit 09 poll and vote for which proposal should be our top
priority.

http://www.designpolicy.org/usdp/summit-09.html#pd_a_2197779

Want design education for K-12? Or a National Design Assembly? Then vote for
your design policy priority! And in the spirit of true democracy, if you
cannot find your design policy priority listed in the policy proposals or
Summit report (Do at least read them first), feel free to contribute your
own.

And please no requests for marijuana legislation like was done on the Obama
Citizen's Briefing Book. Consider how it would benefit the American people,
the design community, and whether it would organizationally and politically
feasible.

More updates as soon as I confirm the RSVP's this week.

Dori Tunstall,
Organizer of the U.S. National Design Policy Initiative

__._,_.___

Change settings via the
Web<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthrodesign/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYTVkdDJ2BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzc2NjUyMzAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgzNDQ5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzEyNTcxNDk3NjM->(Yahoo!
ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily
Digest<anthrodesign-dig...@yahoogroups.com?subject=email+delivery:+Digest>|
Switch
to Fully
Featured<anthrodesign-fullfeatu...@yahoogroups.com?subject=change+delivery+format:+Fully+Featured>