Hello IxDA - the next MEX Conference is in London on 2nd - 3rd
December 2009, entitled: 'Enhancing the mobile user experience in a
multi-platform world'.  It's all about how several devices and
channels can be woven together into a single, cohesive interaction
journey for the customer.

We are continuing the long standing tradition of providing some free
scholarship places for students & early stage start-ups who are rich
in ideas but not so rich in budget!

There are 10 scholarship places available (valued at GBP 1499 each)
and the deadline for applications is Friday, 13th November at 23:00
GMT.

Apply at:

http://pmn.co.uk/mex/scholarship09m.shtml

We'll be reviewing each application carefully to ensure they go to
those who will genuinely benefit and successful applicants will be
notified the following week, commencing 16th November 2009.

If your company has a budget for conferences, we still have some
standard places available and would very much appreciate your support
of the event.  Delegate places are priced at GBP 1499 each.

Register online:

http://pmn.co.uk/mex/

Please don't hesitate to drop me a line direct with any questions.

Marek Pawlowski
Mobile: +44 7767 622957
Skype: mjpawlowski
Twitter: http://twitter.com/marekpawlowski/