Jennifer,

I am still seeking a Senior Interaction Designer for a fabulously secure job
in the south east. Ideal Candidates will have had training and education in
Interaction design and employment experience in the computer/electronics
industry.

Any suggestions on whom I might call?

Bill Barranco

Autovision Design Network, Inc.
Design Executive Recruiting
Menlo Park, CA

Tel: +1) 650.330.0120
www.auto-vision.com

On 10/23/09 2:30 PM, "Jennifer Bove" <jlb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Interaction Design Association (IxDA) and Savannah College of Art
> and Design (SCAD) present the first Interaction Exhibition,
> coinciding with the Interaction 10 conference in Savannah, Georgia,
> February 4-7 2010. This interaction design-inspired art exhibition
> will explore the concept of interaction: between people, with tools,
> with technology. What is interaction about ˜ Behavior? Response? Is
> it Conscious? Deliberate?  What does „interaction‰ mean?
>
> We are looking for work that directly addresses these questions.  If
> you‚d like your work considered for inclusion in this show, please
> submit your contact details, artist statement, and submission list,
> along with up to 5 JPEGs or 5 minutes of video on DVD, to the address
> on this submission link:
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFpwNW8tcG5uekxfWnNkek9ycWJXMm
> c6MA.
> The deadline for submissions is due November 30.
>

> Submission is not limited by geography, installation size or
> attendance at the conference. We welcome submissions from any artist
> interested in exploring the exhibition theme of 'interaction'.
>
> Selections will be made by our exhibition committee, and you will be
> notified via email by December 15. All materials for review should be
> clearly marked with the artist‚s name and title of work. Anything to
> be returned should include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
>
> The exhibition will run throughout the Interaction 10 conference from
> Feb 4-7 at The Pharmacy in Savannah. The exhibition and artists will
> be featured on the Interaction 10 web site.

<<image.gif>>