This might be a good time to use a storyboard or comic representation of key
use scenarios. Those can embody all of the UX research/rationale and also
how that translates into pathways in the site.  You could also try site path
diagramming (see Wodtke p. 248 or this PDF
http://www.boxesandarrows.com/files/banda/ia_classics_tools_of_the_trade_in_comic_book_form/dswilliscom_classictools.pdf
).

-weston