Yun, if you have a Digital Media Design Masters with EE, you should be
well on your way to getting a job. The only thing stopping you is
yourself, not your education.

If you feel you need "courses" take stuff online, or go to
workshops @ conferences.

But you have all the credentials you need. You just need to get a
portfolio together that tells the story you want to tell. I don't
think an HCI degree will be worth it for you.

Jackz, your situation is a bit different. Since you have no design
edu, I suggest going for an MFI or certificates in some type of
design program. I don't see how an HCI degree is going to be worth
the money at this point.

As for "entry level". No one w/ a masters degree should be looking
at entry level. I thnk David is right. Since so much of UI work is
well being done by programmers anyway. Just take the programming jobs
and think like an IxD. learn on your own and through conferences and
what not and then you'll just transform into a designer.

As a professor, I can tell you that course-work is not the path to
salvation.

I would recommend some art & design continuing ed. That's what I
did. ;-)

-- dave