*Background
*HeathWallace (HK) Ltd is a subsidiary of HeathWallace Ltd, a leading UK web
design and development agency specialized in delivering effective online
solutions for global financial services firms and other leading brands in
Europe, Asia and North America.  Our clients have taken a high-level
decision to focus on the internet as a critical channel to engage and
service their customers.  The solutions we deliver are therefore of
strategic importance to our clients, and not simply “nice to have”.

Since end 2004, HeathWallace has experienced a steady inflow of projects
from its international clients for their Asia Pacific businesses.  As a
result, HeathWallace has established an office in Hong Kong since November
2006 in order to better serve its existing clients as well as to pursue new
opportunities in the Asia Pacific region.

To support the work we are doing in Asia Pacific, HeathWallace is looking
for an *Interaction Designer* with strong experience and track record in
online usability and interaction design to contribute towards our core
practices of designing usable websites for clients.  This is a challenging
role with the mission to developing user-centric online solutions for our
clients in Asia Pacific.

www.heathwallace.com
*
Main Responsibilities*

The Designer is expected to provide assistance to HeathWallace’s team in the
following areas:

   - Develop understanding and definition of both business and user goals
   through discussions with clients and participation in user studies as
   appropriate
   - Assess the project’s informational needs and dynamics based on
   intelligence on user profiles / roles / personas / cognitive styles
   - Develop user-centric digital designs.  This includes the following:
      - Involvement in the information architecture development including
      site structure, verbiage and overall logic
      - Wireframe development for efficient visual development of
      information architecture
      - High fidelity visual designs
   - Work collaboratively within the design team to develop interface
   visually & functionally.  This can include:
      - Defining page types and templates for production
      - Participating in quality assurance and check during production

*Experience and Skills*

   - Knowledge of user centred design process and online usability /
   heuristic standards
   - Previous experience in online user interface design (e.g. usability
   reviews, information architecture, wireframes). Passion for working with the
   Internet and new media is essential.
   - Strong writing, speaking, presentation and interpersonal skills
   - Languages:  Fluent spoken and written English is required (native level
   preferred).  Other languages such as Mandarin are preferred but not
   essential.
   - Cultural adaptability:  ability to work with different cultures
   - Persuasiveness, resourcefulness and attention to detail
   - Highly reliable; ability to assume responsibility and accountability
   - Desire and ability to innovate
   - Proficiency in one or more of the following:  Photoshop, Illustrator,
   InDesign, Visio, HTML & CSS
   - Willingness and flexibility to travel

*Location:* Hong Kong        *Salary: *Negotiable

*Interested candidates please contact:*
Email: keiyu.kamat...@heathwallace.com
Tel: +852 3586-3570
Web: www.heathwallace.com