Hi there,

I am fully aware that prototype questions are many in this discussion
list, but I would like to focus on something specific:

What would you recommend for allowing clients to put comments
directly on your prototype?

I am thinking of the functionality you have in Adobe Acrobat
Professional, where you can add notes to an existing document. I'd
like to use  a wireframe/prototyping tool that allows for this.

Axure seems like a good tool, but doesn't seem to have commenting
ability unfortunately. Am I right about this? I have encountered
ProtoNotes: is it possible to add it to an Axure prototype?

I have seen a rise in online tools that combine all the functions
(thanks Wireframes Magazine!). Anyone experience with those (iPlotz,
ForeUI, JustProto, ProtoShare, etc)? It seems Balsamiq will get such
a function, but I wonder how long that will  take.

I'd love to hear your feedback!

Cheers,
Liou