Citrix Online is growing and we're looking for UX Designers of all levels to
join our User Experience team in Santa Barbara, California! We recognize the
value of a great user experience and we're passionate about our "simpler is
better" design philosophy, so we're looking for people with a knack for
creating clean, intuitive, and usable interfaces to join our team of talented
and highly collaborative designers.

As a UX designer, you will be responsible for defining the user experience of
award-winning Citrix Online software products including GoToMeeting, GoToMyPC,
and GoToAssist. The User Experience Designer specializes in visual or
interaction design, working within an agile user-centered design process to
create intuitive and easy-to-use software and web interface designs.

Responsibilities:

You will work on projects which require creative problem solving, a passion for
the user experience and an eye for detail. The User Experience Designer works
with product management and our user community to understand business and user
needs, then designs and documents proposed interactions and interfaces for
software development teams. You will also work with user experience researchers
to translate usability study findings into improved interface designs.

Qualifications:

You must have a passion for the user experience, having created deliverables
such as page flows, wireframes, mockups or software interface elements for web
or software applications. You get extra points for obsessive attention to
detail and a proven ability to communicate and collaborate with others!

A bachelor's degree or equivalent in HCI, Graphic Design, Human Factors or
related fields with experience in visual design, interface design, information
architecture or interaction design is required. An advanced degree and/or
additional experience with design for complex web or software applications is
preferred for more senior roles.

About Citrix Online:

Citrix Online offers a casual work environment, flexible scheduling, generous
vacation time, and a benefits package including 401(k) plan; health, dental and
vision insurance; possible relocation reimbursement and other benefits to
eligible employees.

Apply online at www.citrixonline.com/jobs<http://www.citrixonline.com/jobs> to
Req. #7019 (Senior) or Req. #7100 (Mid-level).

***Please include a link to work samples or an online portfolio with your
submission in order to be considered.*** If you are unable to submit through
the website, please send your resume and work samples to
kristen.johan...@citrix.com<mailto:kristen.johan...@citrix.com>. This is a
full-time on-site position - no agencies or freelancers please.