I recently got a client to consider putting in an accessibility
statement to go with recent accessibility improvements (skip links,
better alt text, tab index on forms), and wanted to know if anyone
has good examples of Accessibility pages &/or statements.

Right now, there's a laundry list of items that I'm thinking of
including, but I wanted to see what others thought of these topics:

1) General statement :: why accessibility matters, what are we doing,
basics about HTML + CSS, Headings, alt text, color, links).
2) Text Sizing :: instructions on how to do it through different
browsers
3) Navigation :: skip links and access keys
4) JavaScript & Flash :: Why we use them, and how to enable/disable
JavaScript, how to update Flash player.*
5) PDFs :: What they are good for, how to get a reader, POSSIBLY how
they can be used with screen readers.
6) Multimedia :: Alternatives for audio and video.*
7) Screen Readers :: What they are, how to use them, how our site is
optimized.
8) Mobile Devices :: How site is set up to work with them best.

* These aren't fully complete, but I'd like to do so on our sites;
adding this to the accessibility page would follow.

So, my big question is: Are all of those valid and worthwhile?  I
struggle a bit with #7, but saw it on a few sites and included it for
now.

Thanks in advance!

Marty DeAngelo
Director, User Experience