May not meet all of your requirements, but Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/analytics/provision/ ) is free and provides a huge range of tools and reports on site usage including click-maps and A/B/multi-variant testing.

Of course one cannot necessarily read much user intent from analytics only, that's why I wouldn't necessarily call it 'measuring usability'. It is good for testing hypothesis and locating areas for greater qualitative research. For example, you can set up funnels and track where users are exiting a workflow or which are your top landing or exit pages (sometimes this can surprise you) and make sure that maps to your assumptions about how users are using your site.

I was not involved in the setup of our analytics. I imagine this usage data is stored in the google cloud (thus not meeting your first requirement) but blurb is a stickler for security and privacy so we wouldn't be using this unless it met those requirements.

best,
Chad