All,

Can anyone point me to research done on the effectiveness or non-effectiveness
of the "pogo-stick" model of navigation, that is, navigation that forces users
to return to a central page to find all possible choices.

I do have UIE's white paper,Are the Product Lists on Your Site Reducing Sales?
which addresses the issues of pogo-stick navigation with regards to online
sales. I'm looking for additional research and would appreciate any references
of which you might be aware.

Best Regards,
Jim Griesemer