Dear all,

Since some time I have been playing around with something and I would like
to share it with you to pick your brains. I see it as a thought experiment
and therefore it might seem a little overboard. But nevertheless I would be
very interested in hearing your thoughts on this.

-- My contemplation --
Companies like Google and Apple have gotten so skilled in "getting it
right", in having such an outstanding user experience, that we are drawn to
their products like months to a flame.

The shear range of products and services that they offer, means that in the
foreseeable future we will have stored ALL our data with these companies. As
well as these companies knowing about all our whereabouts and network
presence.

There's all whole range of positive and negative scenarios that will be
possible from this point that we could think of happening.

-- My question --
Should there be some sort of law that forbids making such damn good, user
attractive products?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Rein Groot