From: discuss-boun...@lists.interactiondesigners.com
[mailto:discuss-boun...@lists.interactiondesigners.com] On Behalf Of parth
Sent: Mon, Jan 18, 2010 6:07
To: disc...@ixda.org
Subject: [IxDA Discuss] Browse or Search

Hello,

I am working on a digital music site and today our team got into a
debate regarding the functionality of 'Browsing Artist -
Alphabetically' on the Homepage.

Although our Search functionality is pretty tight with predictive
drop-down with first 3 characters and refreshes as the user types in,
we were thinking if Browse Artist by Alphabetical order can give that
value in discovering new Artists..

Most of the music sites (Mog, emusic and so on..) has the Browse
Artist with Alphabetical order, I still wonder what kind of use cases
would strongly demand Browsing Artists by Alphabetical order ?

Thanks!

18:56:00