Dear Jonas,

I think you should divide the problem in two sub-problems:
* the way to structure the information;
* the way to show it on the web site.

On what concerns the structure, there is an interesting experiment
published by Kevin Larson and Mary Czerwinski: they explain that
breadth structures are more usable than depth ones. A 8x8 structure,
for instance, allows you to categorise as many as 64 items, and with
a 8x8x8 structure the count goes up to 512.

I therefore suggest you to organize your structure more in breadth
than in depth, if this is possible.

The second aspect is the navigation interface.
My first suggestion is to show, in home page, the full first and
second level. In an experiment made by my research group
(unfortunately it's published only in Italian) we found that showing
not only the actual level but also one level deeper increases the
information scent and allows the user to skip a step in finding the
item she is interested in.
The same approach could be adopted at the Category pages of the first
level (i.e. Services, Products ...) showing the second and the third
level of it's branch.

On what concerns the item pages (SubService Item 2.2.1), if you
choose the horizontal navigation, the solution suggested by Anand is
particulary clever: a row for each structure level.

Finally, to show the surfers where they are, you could use the
Breadcrumbs design pattern:
http://www.welie.com/patterns/showPattern.php?patternID=crumbs
http://ui-patterns.com/pattern/Breadcrumbs

Stefano