Microsoft's Beijing UX Studios is growing! If you're in Beijing or
interested in coming to China for an adventure, then let me know. We
have a range of openings across our Macintosh Business Unit
(Mac:Office), the China Innovation Group, Education, Healthcare and
Exchange.

Looking for strong candidates with ~6-10 years of experience who are
interested in joining a creative, collaborative UX Studio at the
heart of Microsoft's innovation efforts across Asia. Mandarin is
great, but not required.

Shoot me an email at daniel.mako...@microsoft.com and I can provide
more context and job descriptions.

Xie xie!

:: daniel

Daniel Makoski, Manager | Microsoft Beijing UX Studios