We are M.Sc. interaction design students at the IT-University in Copenhagen.
As part of our Master Thesis on designing for empowered user experiences in
public spaces, we will be visiting Tokyo for observations and interviews,
and for inspiration for our project, later this month.

We have contacted several companies and reseachers (e.g. Sony CSL, Rekimoto
Laboratories, KID Labs, NTT DoCoMo, KDDI), without any luck.
If anyone on this list can put us in touch with these companies - or
would recommend other interesting IxD/UX-related contacts in Tokyo - we're
all ears!
Thanks.

/Dan Robert Ekrem & David H. Péronard