For a talk I'm giving, I'm seeking pictures of:

* Confusing or misleading signs

* Hard to use devices

* Backwards food lines (first the milk, then coffee, then cups)

* Challenging user interfaces

It could be a tub/shower faucet where you can't easily figure out how to switch the water flow, an emergency brake in a car that is effectively hidden ... anything distinctly anti-usable.

Thanks much,

Arthur Fink

A r t h u r   F i n k           Listening, Consulting, Coaching
                                Common Sense Business Advice

                                art...@arthurfink.com   207.615.5722

                                Coaching / Blog   www.insightandclarity.com
                                Consulting        www.arthurfink.com