Hi all –

I am looking for inspiration on how to invite users to participate in a
limited product launch.  I’m looking for examples that would get users
excited about the service while engaging them to participate in making it
better (while gracefully setting expectations that it won’t be perfect.)

We will not be doing structured activities, but we will be doing
observational research with a subset of the users.

Any examples are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dawn Nidy
Experience Design :: Quicken Health Group :: Intuit
dawn_n...@intuit.com