Just as a reminder to everyone, "UX Lx: User Experience Lisbon"
Early Bird registration period ends this week (February 28). Coming
March ticket prices will increase 200 Euros. IxDA Members discount
below.

UX Lisbon is set for May 12 to 14 in Lisbon, Portugal. We are going
to have 28 talks and 16 workshops with world renowned, top industry
speakers: Steve Krug, Peter Merholz, Jared Spool, Luke Wroblewski,
Dan Saffer, Donna Spencer, Bill Scott, Eric Reiss, Brian Fling and
many more. All of them are going to give both a talk and a half-day
workshop. Check out our full list of speakers here:
http://www.ux-lx.com/speakers.html

Topics covered include: Designing for Mobile, Info Visualization,
Remote Usability Testing and Forms Design just to name a few. Check
out our complete programme here: http://www.ux-lx.com/programme.html

So why not travel to sunny Lisbon in May? We're having a lot of
side-activities for our attendees so that they can get to know the
city and experience Portuguese Food, Wine and Music.

Ticket prices start at just 250 Euros and they include all taxes.
Don't forget that you can pile your IxDA Member discount on top of
that. Just use code IXDAGL2010 to get 15% off on top of any price.

Hope to see a lot of you there.

For more info about the event check out the website at
http://www.ux-lx.com