[Edited Message Follows]

I am using Opendaylight Carbon (also tried Oxygen) with Mininet. I created a
small network which conects to the remote ODL Controller using OpenFlow 1.3
using Virtual machines (Ubuntu 18.04) on the same subnet and the mininet hosts
can ping each other as expected.

When connecting to the controller using a browser, I can login with default
credentials and view the topoogy and Nodes using a web UI. Yang shows various
properties of which very few gives a response from the controller.

Problem: When sending the GET request:
*http://ip_address:8181/restconf/config/opendaylight-inventory:nodes/* I get an
error message:

*"Request could not be completed because the relevant data model content does
not exist"*

My objectives are to:

1) get the controller to send a message to the switches to clear their flow
tables
2) get the controller to send a message to the switches to modify their flow
tables

Any advice will be really appreciated.
View/Reply Online (#8707): https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/Discuss/message/8707
Mute This Topic: https://lists.opendaylight.org/mt/81914131/21656