On 06/10/2021 16:39, guillaume.lamb...@orange.com wrote:
Hello

Hello again,

Thanks for your feedback Robert.
You're apologized for the late reply. My mailbox is also pretty full.

I agree with you. Release should be preferred to SNAPSHOT.
There is a lot of things that evolved since then and TPCE can certainly do that
now.
It is much more easier. Just to mention it, having Netconf in MRI helped us a
lot.
Thanks again to you and the netconf team for this hard work.
We should probably advertize that to ONAP people who bumped into similar issues.
They might be interested in using a closer version of Opendaylight.

Right, although I do not know how it aligns with their plans :)

My take on that is that the onap distro thing we build in int/dist needs to be rehosted into ccsdk (or wherever). Unfortunately they do not trust our SRs and as I understand it they are not quite there in terms of what they'll need to do for closer tracking.

I hope to get that conversation started, but it looks as though that's going to be a 2022 thing.

Yes local maven repo is not so pretty but usually works.
Rebuilding jars takes times on bigger projects and  is a bit hard for maven
beginners.
Though, it is not always feasible just after a release bump.

Daily builds would be the holy grail but 3 weeks average is already a good
start.
If we can live with that today, it can be certainly improved.

It is a start, but is a ton of error-prone, repetitive manual work. Next step is to get the automation in place and once we have it, we'll see if we can crank it up to 11.

Regards,
Robert