On 07/10/2021 14:47, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org wrote:
Hello

I confirm  we are in the process of releasing with Gilles at the wheel.
Though, jenkins outtage are braking us.

After a succesfull build, the stage release job failed this morning with a weird message

ERROR: I/O error: NSPR connection reset

Argh, Sigul is broken, hence the job cannot sign the artifacts. Please retry and if it's still broken file an LF IT ticket. status.linuxfoundation.org is not reporting any issues, so this should Just Work(tm).

Regards,
Robert

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/transportpce-maven-stage-phosphorus/1/console <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/transportpce-maven-stage-phosphorus/1/console>

BR
Guillaume

*De :* Daniel de la Rosa [ddelarosa0...@gmail.com]
*Envoyé :* jeudi 7 octobre 2021 00:08
*À :* Anil Belur; LAMBERT Guillaume INNOV/NET
*Cc :* Andrew Grimberg; Casey Cain; OpenDaylight Discuss; Release; TSC; integration-...@lists.opendaylight.org; navid.ghazisa...@verizon.com *Objet :* Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Phosphorus release status

Thanks for the update. I believe TransportPCE is in the process of releasing in phosphorus  but I’m going to let Guillaume confirm this.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 4:40 PM Anil Belur <abe...@linuxfoundation.org <mailto:abe...@linuxfoundation.org>> wrote:

    Hello All,

    OpenDaylight Phosphorus version bump is complete and the staging
    repository has been promoted. The 'stable/phosphorus' branch is
    unlocked and ready for development.

    Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
    1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Phosphorus.
    2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
    3. Release notes - $Project PTL's to submit release notes to
    Opendaylight docs.
    4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

    Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the Phosphorus release.

    Regards,
    Anil Belur

    [0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
    <https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html>