Hi all, so with loading in the ietf-netconf-monitoring and ietf-netconf
manually in cache/schema I'm able to connect to my netconf device.

It is able to retrieve the hello message and read it, however in the next step
where it performs a ietf-netconf <get> request for the list schema in
ietf-netconf-monitoring, I have yang files that augment that list with extra
leaf nodes. OpenDaylight is attempting to parse this rpc xml reply however its
giving me a warning as ODL doesn't know what to do with these reported nodes
and says it's unable to detect available schemas though they are all reported.

Manual requests allows me to retrieve these schemas as well as the list. Is
there a work around so ODL may initially ignore these reported augmented nodes
to download the yang schemas? If it helps, my device uses the yumaworks-system
yang file to augment this list with the two nodes: module-type and conformance.
It's also reported that it is unable to set namespace context initially.

Thanks! If any more context is needed please let me know.