On 11/01/2022 11:12, Zsolt Krenak wrote:
Hi Robert,

Hello Zsolt, everyone,

Sorry, if this is a duplicate, I sent this in the morning, but I cannot see it sent so I send it again.

So, the AAA version is the latest released: 0.14.7 which is most probably the problem, as this version is still referencing odlparent 9.0.8 and mdsal 8.0.7. If we downgrade to the released versions of Phosphorus SR1 based on these versions (Platform versions — integration/distribution master documentation (opendaylight.org) <https://docs.opendaylight.org/projects/integration-distribution/en/stable/platform-versions.html>) then everything seems to work. So I figure the problem is that the log4j fix is not yet released "officially". Right now went for SR1 which was probably the harder part and now wait for a new release that contains log4j fix (probably SR2?). Is there maybe a timeline for this? Thanks is advance.

Right. As per our community support, Phosphorus SR2 will have Log4Shell resolved in the timelines documented in the release plan (sorry, I don't have the link readily available, I am sure Daniel, CCd, does).

As per our governance, a number of MRI projects have releases unaffected by Log4Shell available, but those are not completely integrated. If memory serves right, we are now blocked by CONTROLLER-2025, which we want to have fixed in Phosphorus SR2 as well.

Regards,
Robert