Hello

Sodium-SR4 distribution is no considered as end-of-life.
Please consider using a more recent distribution if possible.

About port stats, you are right, there used to be the TSDR project that is no
more maintained today.

It has been archived one year ago but the source code is still in Gerrit if you
want to make it evolve towards Silicon and Phosporus.
There are plenty of technologies for port stats. The choice depends on the
devices you want to address and what they support. You might also be interested
in Telemetry, but telemetry project situation is the same.

Here are the more recent pointers about TSDR

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/TSDR
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/tsdr+archive+proposal

<https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/tsdr+archive+proposal>https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/TSC/message/13666
+ new URLs of the odl wiki pointed by Neon documentation you mentioned
https://wiki-archive.opendaylight.org/view/TSDR_Data_Collection_Service

<https://wiki-archive.opendaylight.org/view/TSDR_Data_Collection_Service>https://wiki-archive.opendaylight.org/view/TSDR_Data_Storage_Service_and_Persistence_with_HBase_Plugin

Hope this helps

Kind regards