Hi @all,

we - as part of the ONAP project - are trying to migrate our code to odl chlorine-SR0 and getting some issues. The biggest one at the moment is, that by trying to register a websocket servlet we are provocating this bug here.

https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/7835

So my question is if there are any plans to migrate to jetty 10 in the nearer future? I mean I am still trying to work around this bug but just for information in case we do not get this to work.

Kind regards,
Michael

--

*Michael Dürre*

Software Engineer

highstreet technologies GmbH

Hähnelstraße 6

12159 Berlin

Skype: michael.due...@highstreet-technologies.com

E-Mail: michael.due...@highstreet-technologies.com <mailto:michael.due...@highstreet-technologies.com>

Web: http://www.highstreet-technologies.com <http://www.highstreet-technologies.com>

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alfons Mittermaier

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 114905 B

Firmensitz: Berlin

USt-IdNr.: DE261090513