Hi-

In complement, there is a swagger interface on top of ODL. Just install
odl-restconf-all feature and browse API doc to
http://localhost/apidoc/explorer/index.html

I admit that the documentation is not yet up-to-date about RFC8040 and PUT
method always show old bierman URLs. For PUT or POST method, you should just
replace the http://localhost:8181/restconf part of the URLs by
http://localhost:8181/rests/data. Regarding GET method, you should mention at
the end of the URLs ?content=nonconfig if you would get the operational state
instead the config state.

For exemple, to add a BGP LS peer, I'm using:

curl --location --request POST
'http://127.0.0.1:8181/rests/data/openconfig-network-instance:network-instances/network-instance=global-bgp/protocols/protocol=openconfig-policy-types:BGP,example-bgp-rib/bgp-openconfig-extensions:bgp/neighbors'
 \
--header 'Authorization: Basic YWRtaW46YWRtaW4=' \
--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
--data-raw '{
  "bgp-openconfig-extensions:neighbor": [
    {
      "neighbor-address": "10.0.0.1",    <= The IP address of your BGP Link
State router
      "timers": {
        "config": {
          "connect-retry": 10,
          "keepalive-interval": 30,
          "hold-time": 180,
          "minimum-advertisement-interval": 30
        }
      },
      "afi-safis": {
        "afi-safi": [
          {
            "afi-safi-name": "openconfig-bgp-types:IPV4-UNICAST"
          },
          {
              "afi-safi-name": "bgp-openconfig-extensions:LINKSTATE"
          }
        ]
      },
      "route-reflector": {
        "config": {
          "route-reflector-client": true
        }
      },
      "transport": {
        "config": {
          "remote-port": 179,
          "mtu-discovery": false,
          "passive-mode": false         <= To force ODL open the BGP session
        }
      },
      "config": {
        "send-community": "NONE",
        "peer-as": 65555,        <= The AS number of the BGP Link State Router
        "route-flap-damping": false,
        "peer-type": "INTERNAL"
      }
    }